Union Street Players is excited to announce that an encore performance of Morning’s at Seven will be performed on Friday night, March 9th at 7:00 p.m. The ice and snow storm that socked Iowa on February 24th and 25th hampered audience members from attending the Saturday night performance and forced USP to cancel the Sunday matinee – the first time in our history we’ve had to cancel a show.
The cast and crew of Morning’s at Seven were sick with diappointment that people weren’t able to see the show. Audiences for the first two shows were raving about the comedy – so a flurry of e-mails and phone calls took place earlier this week attempting to peform the show one more time, allowing the public a chance to see this hilarious show. In the end, it was determined that Friday, March 9th was the one window of opportunity we had to get the production back on stage.
- The encore peformance will take place on the stage of the Joan Kuyper Farver Auditorium in the Pella Community Center (712. Union St.)
- Tickets for the encore peformance are NOW on sale at the Pella Community Services Offices in the Pella Community Center each weekday between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm.
- Those still holding their tickets for the cancelled Sunday afternoon (Feb 25) performance can simply use their tickets for the encore performance – there is no need to get a new ticket.
- Those who had a ticket for Saturday night (Feb 24), but were unable to attend because of the weather, please exchange your ticket at the Community Services Office or at the door (subject to availability!) for another ticket.
- Any remaining tickets will be sold at the door.